Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gluten-Free Banana Nut Bread

I have been in the baking mood recently! This bread is so soft and delicious that I couldn't get enough of it!

Ingredients
4 tbspn melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 mashed banana
1 cup pancake mix (I used Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix.)
1/4 tspn salt
1/2 tspn vanilla
1/2 cup nuts (optional)

Procedure
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the butter, sugar, eggs and banana.

Add the pancake mix, salt, vanilla and nuts.

Pour the mixture into a large greased loaf pan.

Bake for an hour, or until finished. I only had to bake it for half an hour for the toothpick to come out clean.

This banana bread was so moist and not crumbly at ALL. It tasted just as though it was made of wheat :)

Enjoy!
-Sema

If you missed it, here's my Draw My Life video from last week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEtbPuOK410
In it, I talk about how I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, and how I learned to deal with it :)