Tuesday, March 4, 2014

19 Things Only People With Celiac Disease Will Understand

Hey guys! Sorry for the late blog post, I have school to blame for that!! I just wanted to share something I found extremely amusing on buzzfeed:


Notice: 19. Despite everything, finding an amazing and supportive Celiac community. :') I hope you all know that we are all in this together (by all I mean my fellow gluten-free people.) *cue Highschool Musical music* If you are new to the diet, just know that if I can do it so can you! If you are a seasoned Celiac like me, then you know that nothing feels better than knowing that other people are going through the exact same food situation like you.

:)
-Sema

p.s. seasoned Celiac-it's kind of like a joke, like food ;) 
p.p.s I will have a recipe out later this week, don't worry!