Monday, April 21, 2014

My Favorite Oatmeal

Now, they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I couldn't agree more. But I'm always in a rush in the morning. No matter how early I wake up, the time seems to speed up so that I find myself running out of the house to get to school. For a while, I would just skip breakfast thinking that making it to the bus would be better than eating breakfast. Well, that was not smart. I found myself ravenously hungry by second hour, and a simple protein bar wouldn't suffice it. So now my favorite on-the-go breakfast is oatmeal (gluten-free of course.) If I have time, I'll heat it in a pot, but I usually just put it into a cup and add some milk and sugar- I don't even cook it. It's tasty and filling so I can get the nutrition and the delicious taste to go with it.

My favorite oatmeal so far is this one from Trader Joe's:















Mmmm look at this deliciousness. (I also love adding raisins to it!)















Enjoy!
-Sema