Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Celebration Dinner!

Wow, it has honestly been a super exciting week for me! I got to meet Magnus Carlsen, the world chess champion, released my second music video, and released my third single 'The One' on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify!
To celebrate this great week, we went to Stir Crazy for a delicious dinner! I chose to order off the menu, but as they have a "make-your-own-stir-fry station," my brother opted to make his own gluten-free stir fry. The waiter forgot to note that the noodles were to be gluten-free! When my brother's food came out, I noticed that the noodles were round, and suspected they were the wheat noodles. Lesson learnt: Always make sure that the food is gf, I should have asked to speak to the chef..........When I told the waiter what had happened, he was very understanding and allowed us to order a new meal for free, and also added a dessert on the house!

I ate the gluten-free chicken Szechwan dish, and for dessert had mochi ice cream! Here's a link to their menu.

Make sure to check out my music video on YouTube!
All in all it's been a great week!
-Sema