Sunday, December 21, 2014

Easy Gluten-free Nacho Dinner

The holidays are a time of shopping-frenzies, so time may be limited when it comes to cooking! That's why quick-fix dinners are the way to go :)! The other day I made nachos, adding a little twist to the usual nachos and cheese dinner. I don't exactly know how much of each ingredient I used in the dish, because I ended up just using whatever I had laying around! The good thing with nachos is that you can as much of an ingredient as you want.

Ingredients
Black olives (I chopped up some from a pan.)
Gluten-free tortilla chips
Shredded cheese
Chopped onions
Chopped lettuce
Chopped tomatoes
Chopped garlic
Sour cream
Optional: fry some ground beef in a pan, you can add some taco seasoning if you'd like.

Procedure
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Bake the tortilla chips and the cheese until the cheese has melted.
3. Add all the other ingredients on top.

Voila!
You have an easy dinner that is more than just nachos and cheese!

Enjoy!
-Sema