Monday, July 18, 2016

Three Years of Blogging!

 Hello everyone! I just recently celebrated three years of blogging! I can't believe it's been three years since I sat down to compose my first blog post, not knowing how big a part of my life it would become. Thank you to everyone (especially all my readers) for supporting me all these years! I couldn't do it without all you guys.

On Saturday, we took a trip down to Texas (looks like I'm not getting away from the heat just yet), and had a fabulous experience flying! When we went to get our seats chosen, I got upgraded to first class on our second flight!

I chose the following snacks to include in my backpack:
-Gratify Sesame Thins
-Chocolate covered raisins
-Skinny Cow
-Lance Gluten-free Cheese Crackers
-Billy Goat Chips

When we got to the Atlanta Airport, there were so many gluten-free options! In the terminal our gate was in, we found a Qdoba among other restaurants. I asked if they could change their gloves as they took us down the line and got enough to eat so that I wasn't hungry on our second flight.

As for this week, I'll be relaxing by the pool and enjoying spending time with family :). This morning my aunt made me a protein smoothie, and I enjoyed it while sitting next to the pool with a good book. Life is good!


-Sema