Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What to Eat When You Get Your Wisdom Teeth Out-Day 4

Breakfast

Not getting much sleep the night before, I woke up tired and in pain. Going downstairs, I immediately went on my computer to distract myself, not in the mood to eat at all. The day before, my mom put the crepes into the fridge, so we had an easy fix the next morning. Microwaving the crepes made it easier to eat, as they became softer. On the side I had a yoghurt, a handful of raspberries, and a glass of orange juice.


Lunch

Appetite is one thing I lack during this recovery. I guess it is due to the pain and swelling. My mom noticed this, and made sure that I ate, because it could prove just as bad if I didn't. For lunch, she fried the root vegetables from the night before (see Day 3), added some onions, and fried an egg separately  She added some ketchup to the side for taste.





Dinner

For dinner, my dad decided to surprise me with a zucchini and ground meat dish. The zucchini was soft enough to bite into with my front teeth, and filling enough so it didn't leave me hungry. I don't have the procedure, as he didn't record them but the ingredients are as follows:

1/2 yellow onion, diced
2 lb lean ground beef
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbs dried oregano
2 medium (6"-8") zucchini, diced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)

-Sema