Thursday, July 30, 2015

Quality Hotel and Resort Kristiansand

This summer has been going by so quickly, and I can't believe it's almost time for me to come home! I worked as a children's activity leader at the Quality Hotel and Resort in Kristiansand-one of the best experiences in my life. My co-workers ended up becoming my family, so it was so hard to say goodbye to them yesterday. If you are ever in Kristiansand, I urge you to stay there, since they are very good with gluten-free food in the restaurant (all of their sauces are gluten-free!), and it's in a wonderful location-close to Norway's largest shopping center and the Kristiansand Zoo. Over the summer it becomes a children's hotel-so our job was to make every child feel special with awesome activities like treasure hunts, face painting, talent shows, and kids' discos every night! I have become quite good at painting tigers, cats, pirates-you name it, I can paint it. All in all, I have had the best summer ever, and will cherish the friendships I have made forever :).
Check out a commercial I'm in here.