Sunday, September 13, 2015

Gluten and Allergy Free Wellness Even Kansas City

 
I had a wonderful time meeting those of you who came out to the St. Louis GFAF Wellness Event in April! I am looking forward to Sunday, September 27, when I will be speaking about living on the gluten-free diet as a teenager! If you are in the area, be sure to come hear me speak at 11:00 am. Mary Shucklebier, the executive director of the Celiac Support Association, Anthony Colatrella, the Chief Medical Officer of the Celiac Support Association Medical Advisory Team, and Francisco Leon, Celimmune’s CEO and Chief Medical Officer, will also be speaking at the event! Click here to read my recap from the #GFAFEvent from April.
Click here for more information about the event in Kansas City. Click on the Kansas City tab :).
Click here to go to the event's Facebook page.

I hope to see some of you there!
-Sema