Sunday, May 17, 2015

GFAFEvent Recap

 Thank you so much to everyone who came out yesterday to the GFAFEvent to meet with me and hear me speak :)! I got to meet so many awesome people, and had a great time talking to all of you.

If you couldn't make it to the event, here are a few links you can check out:
Think Eat Live. I love their mixes, and think that it's so unique that they make them from sunflowers! I did a blog post on them a while back, so click here if you want to check that out.

Gluten-free Hungry Gal. Go check her out!

Gluten-free in St. Louis. She is such a sweet person, and I had an awesome time chatting with her at the event. Check out her Facebook page!

The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. Their booth was actually right next to mine, so I got to learn a bit about them. They are a non-profit organization and are a great educational resource!

CJ Tammons of Tumbling Gluten-free! She's a fellow gluten-free blogger, and a wonderful person.

I'm off to study for my math final!
-Sema