Sunday, July 31, 2016
1/2 a cantaloupe
2 tablespoons honey
2 1/2 tablespoons water
Juice from 1/4 of a lemon
1. Cut the cantaloupe into small pieces and lay them on wax paper. Freeze it for a few hours or until frozen.
2. Add the cantaloupe, honey, water, and lemon into the blender. I didn't add all the cantaloupe at once, since adding it gradually helped the blender work better.
3. Add the mixture into popsicle molds with a popsicle stick and freeze until completely hardened.
Voila! You have a refreshing snack to enjoy out in the sun!
Monday, July 18, 2016
I chose the following snacks to include in my backpack:
-Gratify Sesame Thins
-Chocolate covered raisins
-Lance Gluten-free Cheese Crackers
-Billy Goat Chips
When we got to the Atlanta Airport, there were so many gluten-free options! In the terminal our gate was in, we found a Qdoba among other restaurants. I asked if they could change their gloves as they took us down the line and got enough to eat so that I wasn't hungry on our second flight.
As for this week, I'll be relaxing by the pool and enjoying spending time with family :). This morning my aunt made me a protein smoothie, and I enjoyed it while sitting next to the pool with a good book. Life is good!
Sunday, July 10, 2016
Hello everyone! With the hot and humid weather upon us, sometimes we need a refreshing snack. Today's recipe is an easy smoothie bowl--a cool and delicious treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
2 cups frozen berries
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 banana, frozen and chopped
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
A dash of coconut water
Your choice of toppings
1. Blend the frozen berries, chia seeds, banana, Greek yogurt, and coconut water together.
2. Add your choice of toppings!
Voila! It was as easy as that!
Saturday, July 2, 2016
Hello everyone! I have a delicious cinnamon swirl cookie recipe for you all today! With this little trick you can put a delicious twist on ordinary sugar cookies!
Here's the recipe: