Sunday, August 27, 2017
Tomorrow I start school again. I have already looked at the syllabus for each class, and have mentally prepared for the workload to come. When you're at school, it can be really hard to prioritize breakfast. By making your breakfasts for the week on Sunday, it allows you to get the nutrition you need to kick-start your day! Today's recipe is for egg muffins, a delicious option that you can customize to your taste.
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup diced onion
1/2 cup mushroom
1/2 cup tomato
3/4 cup shredded cheddar
A handful of diced parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the milk.
4. Add your toppings.
5. Spray a cupcake form with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Add in your egg mixture and set it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Eat it at that moment or put some in the refrigerator to heat throughout the week!
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup blackberry jam
1. Whip the heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk together until it gets a heavier texture.
2. Mix in the blackberry jam.
3. Add it to a container that comes with a lid and freeze it overnight.
Voila--it's that easy! Enjoy with a gluten-free cone or on its own, with a good book outside or with Netflix inside. Eat it however you'd like, it's so delicious it doesn't matter how you eat it!
Tuesday, August 1, 2017