2 cups milk
4 cups gluten-free macaroni
3 cups shredded cheddar
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Bring water to boil in the pot and cook the macaroni for about 5 minutes, or until partially cooked.
3. Drain the macaroni and add it to a baking dish that you greased with butter.
4. Mix the milk, cheddar, and egg together in a separate bowl, and add it to the macaroni.
5. Evenly distribute the mixture, add salt and pepper, and set it in the oven for about 20-30 minutes.
6. Set the oven on broil for another 5 minutes (I added some cheese slices on top to make it even more cheesy.)
Voila! You have some easy baked mac and cheese!