Sunday, March 6, 2016
Gluten-free Norwegian Crisp Bread
1 1/2 cup walnuts
1 cup flax seeds
1 cup chia seeds
2 cups sliced almonds
3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
2 cups sunflower seeds
5 Medjool dates
2 tablespoons honey
3 cups boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the Medjool dates into very small pieces.
3. Add all your ingredients except the water into a bowl and mix them thoroughly together.
4. Add the boiling water and thoroughly mix it again.
5. Let it stand for about 10 minutes.
6. Line a couple of baking pans with parchment paper, and spread the mixture evenly over it.Spread out the mixture as flat as possible.
7. Bake it for 10 minutes.
8. Cut the bread into squares.
9. Bake for another 30-40 minutes or until done.
Voila! You have a delicious crisp bread that you won't need to toast on all those busy mornings!