Sunday, February 21, 2016
Crispy Oven-baked Fries
Hello everyone! The weather has warmed up in my neck of the woods, so I spent the entire day outside yesterday in shorts. Yes, you read that right. It was so warm that I could wear shorts, which is hilarious since it snowed last week! But enough talk about the weather, let's get down to business. Today's recipe is oven baked fries, with a little twist to them. They're perfect for a snack or a side, and don't require a lot of prep time!
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
4 medium-sized golden potatoes
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and grease the parchment paper with olive oil.
3. Cut the potatoes into small strips.
4. Sprinkle the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika and salt over the potatoes in an even layer.
5. Bake the potatoes for about 35 to 40 minutes or until they are crispy and brown.
6. Optional: Sprinkle some cheddar over the fries and put them in the oven until the cheese melts. Garnish with parsley.
Voila! Now you have delicious fries to enjoy!