4 1/2 cups Rice Chex
4 1/2 cups Corn Chex
1 1/2 cups Gluten-free bagel chips (I used Glutino)
1 1/2 cups Gluten-free pretzels (I used Snyder's)
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
6 tablespoons melted butter
Optional for Cheddar Chex Mix:
Nacho cheese popcorn seasoning
Gluten-free cheddar crackers( I used Van's)
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, and Worcestershire Sauce.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cereal, bagel chips, and pretzels.
5. Slowly mix in the melted butter mix into the large mixing bowl.
6. Spread everything out onto the baking tray.
7. Bake the Chex Mix in the oven for about 30 minutes, stirring it every 10 minutes.
8. Let it cool down.
For the Cheddar Chex Mix, sprinkle the nacho cheese popcorn seasoning and add gluten-free cheddar crackers.
I loved these snacks, as they weren't too greasy as I was working on all my homework, yet they satisfied my snack cravings.
Stay tuned for more study snacks!