Sunday, May 10, 2015

Gluten and Allergy-free Wellness Event in St. Louis

Last year I had a wonderful time meeting those of you who came out to the St. Louis GFAF Wellness Event! I am looking forward to this Saturday, when I will be speaking about living on the gluten-free diet as a teenager! If you are in the area, be sure to come hear me speak at 1:00 pm. Click here to read my recap from last year.
 

Click here for more information about the event in St. Louis.
Click here to go to the event's homepage.
Click here to go to the event's Facebook page.

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there! I surprised my mom this morning with a breakfast, complete with star-shaped pineapple, because she's a star. (Sorry to be cheesy, it had to be said.) I am truly thankful for my best friend, and am truly thankful for everything my mom has done for me. Thank you mom :').


Happy Celiac Awareness month!
-Sema