Sunday, June 1, 2014

GFAF Wellness Event Recap


So yesterday was the GFAF Wellness Event, and it was a blast! I met so many new people and vendors and tasted so many delicious items!!
Here's the recap:
Andrea had so many delicious cakes and breads!
You NEED to try Ellbee's garlic spreads. It spiced up bread for sure!
I never knew that coconut tasted so good!
Gluten-free for Men taught me that you can use barbecue sauce as a dip!
I got to meet Gluten-free Hungry Girl!
You need to go to The Nest to try their cookies!
Here's my booth! I got to meet the fabulous Huong Dishian, and she has an AMAZING cookbook: Living Free Solutions that is worth checking out!

I also had the pleasure of meeting GF Mom Certified and I'm a Celiac!

If you are in the Little Rock, AR area, come see me speak at the next GFAF Wellness Event on June 21!
-Sema