Friday, May 27, 2016

GFAFEvent Recap


Thank you so much to everyone who came out yesterday to the GFAFEvent to meet with me and hear me speak :)! I got to meet so many awesome people, and had a great time talking to all of you.

If you couldn't make it to the event, here are a few links you can check out:
I got to see my friend CJ from Tumbling Gluten-free, you should definitely check out her blog at www.tumblingglutenfree.com!

If you haven't stopped by the Schnucks next to West County Mall in Des Peres, I urge you to do so. They have the largest gluten-free section I've ever seen, and you'll get to talk to these lovely ladies. Stop by to talk to Katie Mueller, the registered dietitian, who can help you select some delicious gluten-free snacks!

This is the first time I've tried anything from Outrageous Baking, and I can tell you, I was not disappointed. Their cakes were SO moist and delicious, and my absolute favorite was their pumpkin bread. They are located out in Boulder Colorado, but they ship their products out! Visit them at outrageousbaking.com!

If you live in St. Louis, you have probably heard about Andrea's products. They are spectacular! Check out her website at andreasglutenfree.com!

These are possibly my favorite chips ever. I usually find them at Schnucks, and they are absolutely delicious!! Check out their website at www.billygoatstl.com!

I got to chat with Dr. TJ Williams and Mark Ludwig from The Institute of Natural Health here in St. Louis! Check out their website at www.theinstituteofnaturalhealth.com!

So thank you for everyone who came out to speak with me, I really enjoyed all of the conversations!

-Sema