Saturday, July 8, 2017

4 Years of Blogging!

Today marks my four year anniversary of blogging! Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the past four years, I honestly couldn't have done it without you all. I started my blog to create a positive outlook on the gluten-free lifestyle, because I truly believe that gluten-free does not mean taste-free. I want you all to know that I am your gluten-free friend, and you can count on me for recipes and tips to help you navigate through the gluten-free lifestyle!

The gluten-free world has come a long way since I was diagnosed (as seen in this video), and it's a wonderful feeling being able to ask for a gluten-free menu at a restaurant as well as being able to implement a gluten-free lunch program at school. All of this is possible with the awareness of the diet and the emergence of gluten-free products at mainstream grocery stores. All we have to continue to do is make delicious food and reverse any negativity surrounding the diet!

I am very honored to be included in Healthline's Best Gluten-Free Cooking Blogs of the Year! Check out the other winners to gain insightful tips and awesome recipes!

I am excited to continue to share recipes and tips as I navigate through my college years. Cheers to many more years of blogging!
-Sema