Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gluten-free Waffles

Good morning everyone! This morning I was craving waffles, and decided to try out a new gluten free waffle mix. Also pictured: My article in Allergic Living Magazine! I'm in the fall edition!! Be sure to check them out!!

Ingredients
Think.Eat.Live Waffle Mix, or a waffle mix of your choice
4 Eggs
1/3 cup+4 tbsp Milk
4 tbsp of oil

Procedure
1. Mix the eggs, milk, and oil together.
2. Add it to the waffle Mix.
3. Spray oil onto your waffle maker (I just dipped a paper towel in and spread the oil onto it like that.)
4. Completely cover the bottom half of the waffle maker and "bake" until done!

Now for the toppings! I'm not really a syrup person, so today I created my own topping. I took some whipping cream, a tablespoon of sugar, and three tablespoons of gooseberry jam. (Click here to find out how I made my own jam.) I blended it until it had the consistency of whipped cream!

Enjoy!
-Sema