Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Gluten-free Waffle Sandwiches

 Do you like waffles? Do you like sandwiches? Well then I have the perfect snack for you! Sometimes when you're in a hurry, you don't think about what you are going to eat. Here's your solution-once a week, make waffles. Store them in an airtight container, and whenever you run out of time for a meal, pop a waffle into your toaster, and voila you've got a snack!

But you can do so much more with waffles than you think! The cool thing about it is that you can top waffles with whatever you're in the mood for! I mean, there are some days where I'm just like I need some whipped cream on my waffles. But then there are other days when I like to top them with a mixture of sauteed hotdog, mushroom, tomato, and a little green onion for garnish.

Enjoy!
-Sema

GIF by uproxx.com