"Here are a few from the United States:
- Chris Creveling, Speed Skater - follows a gluten-free diet to reduce inflammation
- Jazmine Fenlator, Bobsled - follows a gluten-free diet.
- Todd Lodwick, Nordic Combined Skier - follows a gluten-free diet to help with inflammation of the lungs.
- Elana Meyers, Bobsled - follows a gluten-free diet.
- Sara Studebaker, Biathlon - follows a gluten-free diet. Sara's fiance, Zachary Hall, a fellow US Biathlon National Team member 2007-2011, is gluten intolerant, so it's easier if both of them eat gluten free. Sara says she "..feels better training and competing!"."
For more information, visit:http://www.examiner.com/article/2014-winter-olympics-athletes-following-a-gluten-free-diet-sochi