Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's a S'mores Kind of Day!

I woke up this morning to see a gloomy mist settling over everything. I immediately decided that today I needed to make something cheerful (yes, food can be cheerful)! Looking through the pantry I stumbled over a pack of gluten-free graham crackers, some chocolate, and a pack of marshmallows. Thus sparked the idea of making s'mores!
It was really easy you see,  all I needed was three ingredients. I found that I needed to slice the marshmallow in half, as it overflowed when I tried it the first time around. I paired it with coffee that contained the Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Creamer!

Ingredients
Gluten-free Graham Crackers: Do not be fooled by the packaging, they are in fact very small.
Marshmallows
A bar of chocolate
Procedure
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Break the graham crackers in half
3. Add the chocolate and HALF a marshmallow (one whole marshmallow is too much) on separate pieces of graham cracker.
4. Bake it for 3-5 minutes.
5. With a knife, put the chocolate half on the marshmallow half, and press them together to create a gooey piece of goodness.
Voila! You have s'mores on a dreary day!
Enjoy!
-Sema