3 lbs chicken wings
Gluten-free soy sauce
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread the chicken wings on an oven safe pan.
3. Sprinkle a little bit of soy sauce and honey mustard over the wings.
4. Add 1/2 a cup of buffalo wing sauce.
5. Sprinkle a dash of black pepper and 1 tspn Italian seasoning.
8. After about 30 minutes, set the oven to 400 degrees and flip the chicken wings over.
9. Put them back into the oven for another 30 minutes, or until done.
Voila! You have spicy chicken wings!