Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Two Year Anniversary as a Gluten-free Blogger!

Wow, can you believe I have been blogging for two years now? I've gotten so many heart-warming messages and emails in regards to my blog, and it's really kept me writing each week :). I started my blog to create a positive outlook on the gluten-free lifestyle, because I truly believe that gluten-free does not have to mean taste-free. I want you all to know that I am your gluten-free friend, and you can count on me for recipes and tips to help you navigate through the gluten-free lifestyle!

Today I got to go out with some of my new friends here in Norway-a sort of celebration luncheon. We ate at the Egon restaurant (you can literally find this restaurant in every city), because it has so many options-including gluten-free ones. They have a super detailed allergy menu that covers not only gluten, but many other allergens. If you are currently in Norway, I urge you to check the restaurant out.

Thank you to all my supporters and readers-you keep me writing. :)
-Sema