Sunday, August 17, 2014
Living Around Gluten-free
Not everyone in my family is gluten-free (my mom and brother are not), so how do we deal with it?
1. My brother has his own small pantry with snacks for school and bread for sandwiches.
2. We have a small "gluten zone" in our kitchen where my mom and brother prepare their sandwiches.
3. We label all our spreads with either my brother's name or my name so that we avoid cross contamination.
4. All dinners are gluten-free so that we don't need to prepare separate portions.
5. We have two different toasters- one that's gluten-free and one that is not.
Living around gluten-free is not hard at all!