Sunday, December 7, 2014

Easy Gluten-free Squash Soup!

'Tis the season for squash and soup, so therefor I have a delicious squash soup recipe for you guys (a special thanks to my dad for it)! I mean, what's better than a bowl of soup on a cold day? The awesome part about this recipe is that you don't need that many ingredients in it!

Ingredients
 2 cups milk
1 can light coconut milk
1 tablespoon curry powder
4 cups squash

Procedure
1. In a pot, cover the squash completely with water.
2. Boil the squash until it's tender.
3. Add the coconut milk, curry powder, and milk.
4. Mix the ingredients together with a hand blender.
5. Heat it on the stove until it's boiling. Once it has boiled, turn it off.

Add one spoon of sour cream and a little bit cilantro, and voila, you have a delicious squash soup!!

Check out my guest post on CeliacCorner, "Living as a Teen with Celiac Disease":)!
I am also Delight Magazine's gluten-free blogger of the week!
Enjoy!
-Sema