Sunday, December 7, 2014
Easy Gluten-free Squash Soup!
2 cups milk
1 can light coconut milk
1 tablespoon curry powder
4 cups squash
1. In a pot, cover the squash completely with water.
2. Boil the squash until it's tender.
3. Add the coconut milk, curry powder, and milk.
4. Mix the ingredients together with a hand blender.
5. Heat it on the stove until it's boiling. Once it has boiled, turn it off.
Add one spoon of sour cream and a little bit cilantro, and voila, you have a delicious squash soup!!
Check out my guest post on CeliacCorner, "Living as a Teen with Celiac Disease":)!
I am also Delight Magazine's gluten-free blogger of the week!