Sunday, January 11, 2015
Easy Gluten-free Apple Crisp
1/3 stick of butter
1 cup certified gluten-free oats
1 tbs of cinnamon
A handful of walnuts
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice and peel the apples.
3. Put the oats into a blender to make your own flour. Blend them until they reach the consistency of flour.
4. Crumble the butter in the oat flour.
5. Stir the brown sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts into the mix.
6. Add the mix to the apples.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the apples are soft and tender.
Voila, you have a dessert! I added a little cream to the side, but you can substitute the cream with ice cream or yogurt!