Sunday, January 4, 2015
How to Bake a Pizza in 3-5 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Put a large frying pan in (make sure that it has no plastic/wood components in it.)
3. Heat the frying pan until it becomes REALLY hot.
4. Take out the frying pan and add your homemade/ready made pizza crust.
5. Put the oven on 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Add your favorite toppings to the thin pizza crust! I like to saute onions, mushrooms, and turkey sausage before I add it to the pizza. My pizzas usually contain as many vegetables that can fit on them.
7. Put the frying pan back into the oven.
8. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until it's done.
Voila, your pizza is finished! The best part about it is the fact that the middle of the pizza won't be gooey or uncooked, because the frying pan does a good job of heating the whole crust!