Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Easy Gluten-free Squash Soup for the Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner
2 cups milk
1 can light coconut milk
1 tablespoon curry powder
4 cups squash
1. In a pot, cover the squash completely with water.
2. Boil the squash until it's tender.
3. Add the coconut milk, curry powder, and milk.
4. Mix the ingredients together with a hand blender.
5. Heat it on the stove until it's boiling. Once it has boiled, turn it off.
Add a spoon of sour cream and a little bit cilantro, and voila, you have a delicious squash soup!