Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Power of Social Media



We are living in the age of social media, where cat videos and vacation pictures are abundant. Social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr allow me to share my gluten-free experience with you all, which you can access with just a click of the button. It allows you to have a gluten-free friend on the internet, someone who really understands the diet and is here to help you (yes, I'm talking about myself).

Facebook: www.facebook.com/eatwithoutgluten
Twitter: @semadibooglu
Instagram: @eatwithoutgluten
Pinterest: @semadibooglu
Youtube: www.youtube.com/eatwithoutgluten

Author and blogger C.J. Williams featured me in an interview in the Gluten-free & More magazine. Check it out here: http://www.glutenfreeandmore.com/blog/Celiac-Teen-Open-to-Whole-Gluten-Free-World-4506-1.html

Have a wonderful week!
-Sema