Saturday, March 25, 2017

College Update

This week was the first week back from spring break, and I am feeling the wrath of all the midterms! Next week I have two exams, one paper, and a lot of preparation for the case competitions I am taking part in. It's going to be quite a difficult week but I will have to get through it! My coping mechanism is a nice cup of tea with a cookie after a long day of classes, and I can assure you that I will be drinking plenty of tea this week!

Have you ever gotten really frustrated putting on bedsheets? You'd be surprised at how little I enjoy changing my bedsheets, so this video demonstrates my lack of enthusiasm actually attempting to change the bedsheets. I realized after a while that I had been putting it on sideways, but hey, at least I eventually figured it out. 

-Sema