Monday, April 10, 2017

Drip Coffee


I love coffee. There, I said it. College is a time where some nights you just need a nice cup of coffee to help you not fall asleep on your assignments. We were going to invest in a Keurig, but I found that I didn't particularly enjoy the taste of the coffee brewed in it. I also wanted to have a tea kettle (because I love good cup of tea in the evenings), so I initially brought a French Press with me. For some reason, I just never felt motivated to actually make the coffee in the mornings with it, as it required a bit more clean-up than I was willing to commit to so early in the morning. My mom introduced me to this easy way of making coffee, and I have used it ever since! I absolutely love this method of making coffee, because I can either choose to make a pot or just a cup depending on how many people I'm making coffee for. It also doesn't take up to much time, allowing me to grab my coffee and run out the door to class!

-Sema