The first dessert is my favorite: spice cupcakes. The Namaste spice cake mix is one of the best cake mixes that I know of.
1. Add 4 eggs, 2/3 cup oil, and 3/4 cup water to a bowl, and mix it together.
2. Add the Namaste spice cake mix, and mix it all together until it turns into a liquid-like mixture.
3. Add the mixture to a cupcake pan (which should be lined with cupcake liners.
4. Now here's the fun part! DECORATING :D. Add red, white, and blue icing to make it patriotic!
Now this second dessert is a bit healthier! All you're going to need is plain greek yogurt (store bought or homemade), strawberries, and blueberries. You must have a pretty-looking glass to put it all in, as that always 'spices' your food up.
2. Cut the strawberries in thin slices, and gently lay them on top of the plan yogurt.
3. Add the blueberries on top of the strawberries.
4. Voila, you have a dessert that is patriotic and healthy!
To add to the patriotic feel, I went to Michaels and got some glittery star-thingies!