Sunday, August 16, 2015
Easy Grilled Fish
Frozen salmon filets
Dill or Savory
1. Take a square of aluminum foil and lay it out on the counter.
3. Lay the dill or savory (whichever herb you are in the mood for, I used savory) along with two thin slices of unsalted butter on top of the sour cream.
5. Cover the top of the filet with more sour cream.
6. Fold the aluminum foil like a burrito-so that it covers the salmon.
7. Set it on the grill for about 20-30 minutes or until it's done.
Voila! You have a delicious dinner that didn't take too long to prep! While it's on the grill, you can cook some rice and make a side-salad. I also paired the fish with thousand island dressing, and garnished it with parsley.