Sunday, January 10, 2016
DIY Gluten-free Pasta Sauce
1/2 cup diced onions
3 cups of canned tomatoes (use a food processor or blender to crush the tomatoes until they are completely blended)
2 cloves of chopped garlic
A handful of parsley leaves
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon corn starch
1. Add the olive oil, diced onions, and garlic to a large pot.
2. Sautee your onions and garlic until the onions become soft.
3. Add the canned tomatoes, and bring it to a boil.
4. Chop your parsley (you can add how much or how little you please), and add it to the mixture.
5. Add the corn starch, and be sure to mix it in well.
Let it sit on a low heat while your spaghetti/pasta cooks, occasionally stirring.
Voila! You made your own pasta sauce!