Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Gluten-free Cauliflower Pizza
1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
1/2 a stalk of cauliflower
1/3 cup of parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
Your choice of toppings
1 clove of minced garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces, and blend it into cauliflower flour.
3. Steam the cauliflower until it gets soft, and then drain it.
4. Rinse your parsley, and cut it into small pieces. Make sure you drain any excess water.
5. Combine your egg, parsley, salt, pepper and cauliflower together, and mix it well.
6. On a baking pan, add parchment paper. I made mini pizzas and traced perfect circles with a cup on my pizza dough.
7. Bake the crust in the oven for about 5-10 minutes, or until it sets.
8. Add your pizza sauce and toppings, and bake it until the cheese melts.
Voila! You have a healthier version of a pizza!